Ulster Sports Academy
Sports Research and Consultancy Unit
The Ulster Sports Academy presents exciting new opportunities for synergy through the development of leading edge sports and health related research and consultancy. The sports academy provides access to a huge breadth and depth of skills and resources, offering world leading expertise to meet any clients needs, providing answers to the most challenging questions.
Our specialist team consists of experts who can provide a full range of sport and health related research and consultancy services, which will provide added value to any project. Our detailed processes not only achieve the targeted goals but provide additional insight and guidance for the future.
What We Can Offer You
- Businesses – Product Testing and Innovative Research and Evidence based Marketing
- Government – Feasibility Study, Policy Guidance and Pilot Study
- Local Government – Impact Study, Project Evaluation and Workshops
- Governing Bodies – Strategic Development and Programme Evaluation
- Community and voluntary groups – Club Development, Planning and Event Evaluation
One of the key objectives of the Ulster Sports Academy is to provide access to internationally recognised experts in the sports and health sector, building collaboration on local, national and international projects, alongside related sectors.